Film "Charity"

Film "Charity"

"We Could Die Alone, Together!" screens in Oak Park International film festival!

A short film I am in called, "We Could Die Alone, Together!" will be screening at the Oak Park International Film Festival on Sat. Sept. 21st!! (approx. 10 min).
Check out this link to newspaper article: http://franklinpark.suntimes.com/submit-content/ninth_annual_oak_park_international_film_festival_-OAK-09112013:article


There are many talented actors in this film, these are just a shot from one of my scenes.   (with Carmen Broomes in photos below)
Writer/director: Mario Valdivieso, Writer/producer: Nicholas Reise
Actors: Josh Borkowski, Kamilah Lay, Alejandro Valdiviesco, Amber Gibson, Don Sebek, Sondra Ellingson, Carmen Broomes, Jim Duffey, Edie Allen, John Coriell, Caroline Latta and myself


I was excited to be a part of the Women In Film panel at the festival!
Alice Brown, Mary Alexander, Gloria Onischuk, me, Joyce Porter, Betty Jackson.

No comments: